PRO On-page SEO Audit

DESCRIPTION

Why Use PRO On-page SEO Audit Service?

Need better rankings? It’s time to put your website ahead of the competition!

With this PRO on-page SEO package, I’m going to not only optimize your website for search engines, but also improve its quality by making it user-friendly, faster and easier to navigate through. These are the three most important factors for driving the right traffic to your website.

What makes on-page SEO essential for a business?

Google keeps evolving on a daily basis. It uses numerous factors in its algorithms to decide which results are the most relevant for its users and their search queries, and then puts these results on the first page. That’s why SEO is considered to be one of the most important marketing channels and a long-term investment that will bring your business incredible results in the long run.

I will implement a complete on-page SEO framework into your website, which will directly affect its content, pages and architecture. In other words, I’m going to make your site useful for the visitor and more attractive to search engines.

Things I’m going to focus on are:

  1. Meta data—one of the most important factors when it comes to on-page SEO. It describes what your website is about and communicates this message to search engines.
  2. Long-tail keywords—a combination of keywords and more specific phrases that help us target a precisely-defined audience.

People trust Google to deliver relevant results. 90% of clicks on the first page of Google’s search results are actually organic links—suggestions—that Google considers to be most relevant for a certain search query. The rest of the users (10% of them) click on paid ads.
Google’s first page receives 91.5% off all clicks and more than 60% of search engine users are more likely to click on one of the top three suggestions on the SERP.

What Does the PRO On-page SEO Audit Package Include?

  • Crawling your entire website with the Screaming Frog SEO Spider tool (analysis of page titles and meta data, broken links, duplicate content).
  • Detailed keyword research and LSI keyword research, with the help of the Google Keyword Planner LSI Graph and Ahrefs.
  • Keyword competition analysis using LongTailPro, Ahrefs and SemRush (this will tell me which keywords are difficult to rank for and which ones are difficult to target).
  • Keyword mapping (uncovering multiple uses of the same keyword on different pages).
  • Site performance analysis and optimization using GTMetrix and Woorank (site speed, loading time).
  • Page titles and meta data for 10 pages with LSI and long-tail keywords implementation.
  • SEO-driven website copy for 10 pages with LSI and long-tail keywords implementation.

How to Start?

I’m going to need a couple of things from you:

  • Access to your Google Analytics account.
  • Access to your Google Search Console (optional).

What Are the Benefits of On-page SEO?

  • It will give you precisely targeted organic traffic.
  • It will help you rank higher in search results.
  • It will provide you with a higher conversion rate.
  • It will help generate more leads.
  • It will improve your brand awareness.
  • It has permanent value.

It’s time to apply this explosive combo of practices to your business and improve your website’s ranking in search engine results for good.

Have a Question or Two?

Please do not hesitate to contact me.

FAQ

Is this service the right fit for my website?
Yes, it is. This service can be applied to all websites and platforms, so you don’t have to worry about that.

Do you offer revisions for the meta titles/descriptions and web copy?
If you don’t like the end results, I will take your suggestions and apply them to anything I write.

Can you do copy for more than 10 pages?
We can discuss this, but bear in mind that this will be charged additionally.

When will you finish everything in your service?
It will take me up to 20 days to do the entire audit and provide you with all the necessary parts I mentioned in the service.

skill

Not sure if this service can help your business grow?

No worries, WeGrowth marketers are always open to answering your questions and discussing your business. Ask them anything, for free!

Make The First Move

Related Services

Review (0 total)

This service/freelancer is currently unavailable.

Ivan

  • From
    Serbia
  • Languages

    English

    Serbian

  • Bio
    With over 3 years of experience in SEO and Internet Marketing, I can safely say that I'm addicted to this industry. I love helping businesses get the edge over their competitors with tried and tested SEO practices.